Kurzy a certifikace JBoss by Red Hat
JB450 - Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization Development
Red Hat® JBoss® Data Virtualization Development teaches database developers and administrators how to model data sources and virtual entities such as tables, views, and procedures. Through hands-on labs, students will learn how to deploy these virtual entities for JDBC and web service consumption. This course can also help certification candidates in their preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization Exam (EX450).
- Database administrators
- Database developers
Learn how to model data sources and virtual entities such as tables, views, and procedures.
- Modeling data sources
- Modeling a virtual base layer
- Creating virtual databases (VDB)
- Modeling unions, joins, and virtual procedures
- Modeling and deploying web services
- Server administration
- Developing client applications
Read the entire course outline for more details.
- Fluency in Relational Database Concepts and SQL
- Experience in programming with the JDBC API is helpful
- JBoss Developer Studio or Eclipse experience is helpful but not required
Printed Red Hat authorized book included.