Kurzy a certifikace JBoss by Red Hat
JB435 - Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Deployment with Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse is a hands-on course that gives System Administrators and Java™ developers an understanding of Red Hat JBoss Fuse, a commercially supported distribution of Apache ServiceMix. Attendees will learn the skills required to manage, deploy, and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse and develop the core concepts of OSGi-based application using Red Hat JBoss Fuse's features, including:
- Bundle management
- Server management
- Deployment via Fuse Fabric, Hawt.io, and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
Red Hat JBoss Fuse administrators and developers who need to learn how to install, configure, manage and deploy OSGi-compliant applications.
Install, configure, manage, and deploy OSGi-compliant applications.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse architecture
- Fundamental OSGi concepts and usages
- Bundles: structure, tooling, and deployment
- JBoss Fuse command line interface administration and management
- JBoss Fuse security using the Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)
- Enterprise management via Fabric, using CLI and Hawt.io management interface
Read the entire course outline for more details.
- Java EE application server administration knowledge
- Experience with tools such as Maven or Ant
- Basic Camel knowledge
Printed Red Hat authorized book included.