Kurzy a certifikace Fortinet
NSE4 FortiGate Security
In this 3-day class, you will learn how to use basic FortiGate UTM. In interactive labs, you will explore firewall policies, basic VPNs, virus detection, web filtering, application control, user authentication, and more. These administrative fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to integrate basic network security.
Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of a FortiGate appliance.
You must master this course before attending FortiGate Infrastructure.
After completing these courses, you will be able to:
- Describe capabilities of FortiGate UTM
- Neutralize threats / misuse: viruses, torrents, and inappropriate web sites
- Control network access based on device type
- Authenticate users via firewall policies
- Offer an SSL VPN for secure access to your private network
- Establish an IPsec VPN tunnel between two FortiGate appliances
- Compare policy- vs. tunnel-based IPsec VPN
- Apply port forwarding, source NAT, and destination NAT
- Interpret log entries
- Generate reports
- Use the GUI and CLI for administration
- Deploy the right operation mode
- Deploy an explicit proxy with firewall policies, authentication, and caching
- Simplify protocol handling with application control
- Introduction to Fortinet UTM
- Logging and Monitoring
- Firewall Policies
- Firewall Authentication
- SSL VPN
- Basic IPsec VPN
- Explicit Proxy
- Web Filtering
- Application Control
None except TCP/IP network experience and a basic understanding of firewall concepts.
The price includes the authorized materials.
Účastníci školení si musí přinést vlastní notebooky! Bring your own device.
This course is part of preparation for the NSE4 certification exam.
To order this certification, please go to Pearson VUE.