Kurzy a certifikace Cloudera
Cloudera Search Training
Cloudera University’s three-day Search training course is for developers and data engineers who want to index data in Hadoop for more powerful real-time queries. Participants will learn to get more value from their data by integrating Cloudera Search with external applications. Cloudera Search brings fulltext, interactive search and scalable, flexible indexing to Hadoop and an enterprise data hub. Powered by Apache Solr, Search delivers scale and reliability for a new generation of integrated, multiworkload queries.
- This course is intended for developers and data engineers with at least basic familiarity with Hadoop and experience programming in a general-purpose language such as Java, C, C++, Perl, or Python.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will learn Apache Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- Perform batch indexing of data stored in HDFS and HBase
- Perform indexing of streaming data in near-real-time with Flume Index content in multiple languages and file formats
- Process and transform incoming data with Morphlines
- Create a user interface for your index using Hue
- Integrate Cloudera Search with external applications
- Improve the Search experience using features such as faceting, highlighting, spelling Correction
Read the entire course outline for more details.
- Participants should be comfortable with the Linux command line and should be able to perform basic tasks such as creating and removing directories, viewing and changing file permissions, executing scripts, and examining file output.
- No prior experience with Apache Solr or Cloudera Search is required, nor is any experience with HBase or SQL.