Kurzy a certifikace Amazon Web Services
AWS Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. In this full-day advanced workshop, you will learn how to prepare and succeed in the exam. We will explore the exam’s topic areas, mapping to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area, teaching you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
This workshop is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Navigate the logistics of the exam process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions that relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your study time for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect ‒ Associate certification
- Two or more years hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on the AWS platform
Amazon Web Services authorized e-book included.