Courses and certifications Amazon Web Services
AWS Business Essentials
AWS Business Essentials helps IT business leaders and professionals understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. In this course we discuss the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to successful cloud adoption frameworks so to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
This course is intended for:
- IT Business Leaders and Professionals
- Individuals who are new to working with AWS
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Identify the value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization’s procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
Note: course outline may vary slightly based on the regional location and/or language in which the class is delivered.
This course will cover the following concepts:
- Benefits of Cloud Computing and Defining Your Cloud Strategy
- Introduction to the AWS Cloud
- Security and Compliance
- Cloud Financials
- Migrating to the Cloud: Next Steps
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
Amazon Web Services authorized e-book included.